This is not really a medieval post as such, although there is some medieval content. Rather, it is a look at how Scandinavia views the rest of the world. Well, sort of. Scandinavia and the World is a webcomic that I enjoy. It is written by a Dane and expresses the Scandinavian view of the rest of the world rather well, as well as the rivalries between the Scandinavian countries. Clicking the picture below will take you to the start of the archive and a trip through the mind of a Dane. Most excellent!
- RT @howardmrw: If you find yourself optically over-stimulated by the luminescence of the Cerne Abbas story, calm yourself with some slightl… 18 hours ago
- RT @barklandcroft: Last night’s ‘follow the leader’ with Scampi and some of the caddies 🐱🐑🐑🐑🐑😂 https://t.co/uxTIDMKAOi 20 hours ago
- RT @2rvund: https://t.co/8hq0EXC3Ny 21 hours ago
- RT @DollyJorgensen: Nice story about caring about nature through Indigenous ways of thinking and the impact that can have: The untold origi… 21 hours ago
- I guess I'll just give today the ol' college try ... twitter.com/Calvinn_Hobbes… 21 hours ago