This is not really a medieval post as such, although there is some medieval content. Rather, it is a look at how Scandinavia views the rest of the world. Well, sort of. Scandinavia and the World is a webcomic that I enjoy. It is written by a Dane and expresses the Scandinavian view of the rest of the world rather well, as well as the rivalries between the Scandinavian countries. Clicking the picture below will take you to the start of the archive and a trip through the mind of a Dane. Most excellent!
- RT @ServalEveryHr: https://t.co/3MBffzWiS0 15 hours ago
- Trying this out, and I am not at all surprised by the first hit: 'Google “pulp book cover” plus your name and share… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A day where you meet otters is not a wasted day. https://t.co/Z8OANLngOa 2 days ago
- This is one of the toughest choices I have had to make in the #BirminghamBiscuitCup so far. I love both Ginger Nuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Hobnobs all the way. Classic oaty goodness versus the arriviste gaucheness of a biscuit whose only selling point is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago