This is not really a medieval post as such, although there is some medieval content. Rather, it is a look at how Scandinavia views the rest of the world. Well, sort of. Scandinavia and the World is a webcomic that I enjoy. It is written by a Dane and expresses the Scandinavian view of the rest of the world rather well, as well as the rivalries between the Scandinavian countries. Clicking the picture below will take you to the start of the archive and a trip through the mind of a Dane. Most excellent!
- It's publication day! Today's the day that 'The #Vikings Reimagined' is published. With great contributions by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @EMidsVikings: We're slowly adding photographs of Viking Age artefacts from @derbymuseums to our site. One of them is this #sword found… 5 hours ago
- RT @Kristel_Zilmer: Today the new permanent exhibition at #BryggensMuseum was officially opened. Lots of treasures for everybody to discove… 19 hours ago
- RT @NightLights_AM: Aurora in the magical fjords of Northern Norway 💚 No wonder why it served as an inspiration for @DisneyFrozen ✨ @Tamith… 23 hours ago
- RT @VikingScotland: RT 'People with at least 2 grandparents who were born in Orkney or Shetland are being sought...to better understand the… 1 day ago