This is not really a medieval post as such, although there is some medieval content. Rather, it is a look at how Scandinavia views the rest of the world. Well, sort of. Scandinavia and the World is a webcomic that I enjoy. It is written by a Dane and expresses the Scandinavian view of the rest of the world rather well, as well as the rivalries between the Scandinavian countries. Clicking the picture below will take you to the start of the archive and a trip through the mind of a Dane. Most excellent!
- RT @SimonRoyHughes: A north-Norwegian cunning formula from 1750, for fixing a twisted joint. We assume that Odin was replaced with Jesus at… 2 days ago
- RT @Ulrike_Norge: Playtime ❤️ Haldis og Hubert er så lett å gjøre glade 😅 #fosterkatt #AdoptDontShop https://t.co/BLC9u6pxQj 4 days ago
- So, turns out that niche tweets in Norwegian referencing early 80s Stavanger rock bands is not the way to a viralit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Det e faktisk greit å væra foggel akkurat i dag, fordi utstillingen 'fuglar i lyrikken' er på plass på biblioteket… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @EnvCit: Endre Harvold Kvangraven offers thoughts about #birds in #literature on our blog today, as we get ready to set up the 'fugler i… 4 days ago