This is not really a medieval post as such, although there is some medieval content. Rather, it is a look at how Scandinavia views the rest of the world. Well, sort of. Scandinavia and the World is a webcomic that I enjoy. It is written by a Dane and expresses the Scandinavian view of the rest of the world rather well, as well as the rivalries between the Scandinavian countries. Clicking the picture below will take you to the start of the archive and a trip through the mind of a Dane. Most excellent!
- RT @EMidsVikings: Wednesdays are for spindle whorls! The Saltfleetby spindle whorl found at Saltfleetby St Clement, Lincolnshire is believe… 3 hours ago
- RT @intoleranse: While Oslo and surrounding areas had next to no snow this winter - Northern Norway seems to have gotten enough for all of… 6 hours ago
- RT @DayannaKnight: Would anyone be interested in a live coloring session with some of my coloring page downloads? @TVcody @LeVostreGC #Medi… 8 hours ago
- RT @northernballet: Here's a little preview of Little Red Riding Hood - our latest ballet for children to be adapted for @CBeebiesHQ. See i… 10 hours ago
- RT @ArcticCouncil: The Arctic Migratory Birds Initiative (AMBI) is a @CAFFSecretariat project to improve the status of declining Arctic bir… 10 hours ago