This is not really a medieval post as such, although there is some medieval content. Rather, it is a look at how Scandinavia views the rest of the world. Well, sort of. Scandinavia and the World is a webcomic that I enjoy. It is written by a Dane and expresses the Scandinavian view of the rest of the world rather well, as well as the rivalries between the Scandinavian countries. Clicking the picture below will take you to the start of the archive and a trip through the mind of a Dane. Most excellent!
- Won't someone please think of the intestinal parasites! #Vikings twitter.com/KristerVasshus… 21 minutes ago
- RT @AndreassenLena: Todays birds pic 1. Trekryper (Certhia familiaris) pic 2 Bokfink Chaffinch(Fringilla coelebs) male. pic 3 Blåmeis/ blue… 4 hours ago
- RT @2rvund: Tormod ringte bare for å seia at han kanskje vart bittelitt forseinka, men rekna med at han snart hadde gang på bilen og var i… 1 day ago
- RT @madamknipe: Veit de kva favorittfjellet til dei rastlause heiter? (Da vart det stilt i twittergarden, ja) Mount Neverrest. 2 days ago
- I wonder if saga genealogies arose in the same way as the catalogy of ships did in the Iliad. "Boo! You're rubbish… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago