This is not really a medieval post as such, although there is some medieval content. Rather, it is a look at how Scandinavia views the rest of the world. Well, sort of. Scandinavia and the World is a webcomic that I enjoy. It is written by a Dane and expresses the Scandinavian view of the rest of the world rather well, as well as the rivalries between the Scandinavian countries. Clicking the picture below will take you to the start of the archive and a trip through the mind of a Dane. Most excellent!
- RT @SueBrunningBM: #Museum30 #Music: a tuning peg and bridge for a 7thC #lyre from #Suffolk. The bridge takes the form of two animals, back… 4 hours ago
- RT @northbird_ellen: A new research #runic portal called ‘Runor’ is working on accessibility of 7000 runic inscriptions with reports and ph… 1 day ago
- RT @EnvCit: Ciencia ciudadana: tienes la palabra Project partner @DianaVi36128697 will be meeting with possible stakeholders online throug… 1 day ago
- RT @JudithJesch: Not quite so far north, but the museum in #Longyearbyen is a fantastic collection of Northy things including a David Hockn… 2 days ago
- This is brilliant and I'm simultaneously a bit weirded out that the pipes can be played this way. twitter.com/FelicityMorse/… 2 days ago